Match Day Experience
Please scroll to the bottom for the Booking Form
What we have tried to create for the Garvz Sports Academy through the match day is everything a player would experience except actually playing the game. This has proven to be a rewarding occasion for Sharks Kidz. Not only does your child experience the excitement of the game but it also allows him to gain a greater understanding and perception of how the professional rugby player prepares before, during and after the game as they line the tunnel before the teams run onto the field, walk around the field at half time waving to the crowd, absorbing the atmosphere and finally as they run onto the field at the end of the game to give the Sharks or opposition something to eat or drink and congratulate them on playing a great game.
- White shorts (or their school PE shorts)
- Black Garvz shirt (or a plain black T-Shirt if they don’t have a Garvz shirt).
MATCH DAY PROCEEDINGS:
- 13H30 – Please meet outside Gate 1 (Jacko Jackson Drive side) to collect your child’s match day ticket. We will have our Garvz sign up so you can find us.
- 14H00 – Please ensure that you have your child at the tractor gate (gate that is used for vehicles to drive onto the field, near Ramp 1, behind the Northern Scholars, and nearest main gate 1 of stadium) where the Garvz staff will be there to meet and look after them for the afternoon.
- 14H30 – Kickoff
- End of Match – Please collect your child no later than 10 mins after the final whistle at the same drop off point (The kids will not be allowed to leave until you have personally collected them from the Shark Net behind the Northern Try Line).
Please note if you are not totally comfortable leaving your child in our capable hands, we do have seats close by for you to keep an eye on your loved one. Please contact us regarding these tickets:
Phone: 086 727 7678
WhatsApp: 083 269 3558
Please note that the kidz will not be able to bring food or drink into the stadium nor will they be allowed to go and purchase for themselves, so make sure they have eaten beforehand. They will be given a water at half time. Toilet breaks will be done in groups, supervised by our coaches.
BOOK YOUR CHILD’S TICKET BELOW
ALL PAYMENTS TO BE MADE BY FRIDAY 19 OCTOBER
***(no payments will be accepted on match day).***